02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: Friday Funday 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Friday Funday

34
Our string of bad luck continued this week. Corey and Jon both got a nasty rotavirus, so they were pretty pitiful for about 4 days this week. Luckily, I'm rota-free at the moment [probably just jinxed myself], so I'm definitely looking forward to a fun-filled weekend of Easter eggs, Jesus, and a sweet two-year-old's birthday party. 

I found these cute bunny ears for a tiny little dollar at the motherland, Target! 
[the kid came for a good price, too]


If you've never tried Chrissy Tiegen's Cheesy Cheeseless Eggs, you are missing out on some joy in your mouth, my friend. They're from her cookbook, Cravings, which I absolutely adore. The basic breakdown of the recipe [for one serving] is:

2 eggs + 1 tbs. half-and-half or heavy cream + S&P --> whisk together until it looks like ice cream
heat a nonstick skillet over low heat | add 1 tbs. unsalted butter + EVOO
once butter melts, add eggs, and whisk constantly over low heat until they're cooked (about 10 minutes)


Some things I'm oogling lately: 

The simple statement of the bar necklace cannot be overrated. It's perfect for layering with other beautiful necklaces (hello, Kendra Scott). You also can't beat the price of this pretty number. 

BP Bar Charm Necklace
(I bought two of these because they went out of stock and JUST came back. LOVE this necklace.)


I'm debating taking a major dive and trying this pretty little ditty. I've read that it's perfect for hair-style-challenged folks like myself (and those short on time). I can never perfect the "beach wave," so I'm hoping this little guy will help! 

Beachwaver Pro 1 1/4-Inch Professional Rotating Curling Iron


I think these slip-ons are perfect for ladies on the go (like moms just lucky enough to get to brush their teeth before scrambling out the door). They look super comfy - I mean, anything UGG makes is pretty fantastic. I think they'd be super cute with some relaxed skinnies and a colorful tee. 

UGG Adley Slip-On Sneaker



I've been drooling over this watch for a looooooong time. It's perfect to wear every day or a fancy lil' outing. You could definitely layer it with some bangles and colorful bracelets. 

'La Bohème' Mesh Strap Watch, 38mm


Happy Weekend, folks!

35 36 37 38