02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: PTL for Curtains and Ducks 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

PTL for Curtains and Ducks

34
Wooooooooowwwiiiiieeeee!!!! We've finally got curtains! Just a mere seven months after moving in, but we've got 'em. It was really tough to find curtains that were the right length, texture, color, fabric (better be machine washable, man), and price. 


We finally settled on these bad boys at good ole Target. 

For our very tall part of the living room, we bought the 144" curtains



And for the kitchen area, we bought the 108" length

(the dog adds a cozy feel, right?)


I did some [very little] decorating for spring/Easter. It's tough to get some color flowin' in this room, so I add some pops of purples and greens hoping to brighten the space. 


I'm digging the "natural" wood colored pieces in Target and other places these days. I think it's beautiful when you combine that with some modern/contemporary type things.


This little nook in our entryway is one of my favorite places! I love a good ledge to throw stuff on. I'm quirky like that.


Our mantle didn't change much - just threw some green up there. 


We went back to Dallas this past weekend and visited one of our favorite places. There's a beautiful park we used to run to (before Corey, obvi) and around. There are beautiful trees, bridges, and best of all, ducks! 


This guy was in heaven the whole time. Plus, he was lookin' pretty stylish in his new jacket his godmama got him! 


We also enjoyed just being lazy and hangin' in our TMNT pj's. 


This guy is alllllll boy. That scratch - didn't phase him. Not one bit. Those teeth however... definitely phasing him. #naptimeishappytime


If you're on the lookout for a good [but cheap] facial mask, this guy is AWESOME! You can only use it once a week, but I've noticed a huge difference in my pores already. They already feel cleaner and even a little smaller. Plus, scaring my husband while I wear it is definitely worth it. 


I bought this brush to use with the mask. It literally feels like I'm an artist when I'm painting my face! That's probably the closest I should get to art, too. I'm kind of awful with anything creative like that. The bonus is that the mask washes off very easily from the brush with a little warm water. 



These two melt my heart. Penny lets Corey jump and play and cuddle with her all day. Osa on the other hand... let's just say she's still mad from when we brought Penny home. 


And to end with a little tax humor [because I hate tax season and all things money and math]:



35 36 37 38