02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: A Little Halloween Deco [for a cheap price!] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Little Halloween Deco [for a cheap price!]

34
I've talked before about how much I love Dollar Tree, and the obsession still hasn't ended. I went by the other day just to see what was there. I ended up buying some awesome stuff for Corey's birthday [post to come later] plus they had some fun stuff for a kids' play room [like a super fun super hero cape - $1].

I also loooooooove the $1/$3 section at good ole Target. I mean who really goes into Target and only buys the things on their list. If that's you, I need to channel your super power. I don't have it.

Especially when the first thing you see is that dad gum section! I scored big this time though, so I'm totes okay with it.

"More Boos Please" sign - $3


Most of the Halloween deco you see below is from Hobby Lobby. I didn't buy anything more than $3 - and of course - only go to the HobLob when there's a sale. Guaranteed if you like something, the following week, it's discounted to probably half the price.


[Almost] Everything here is from the HobLob - again under $3! The bucket I think was $6, but still, not too shabby.


I thought these flowers were a little "spooky". HEB had them for only $4! I'll take it.


More Hobby Lobby finds for cheap. The little Witches Brew and Poison jars were so stinkin' cute and I think they were only $3 after the sale, too. 



I definitely didn't get to finish the post before the big, spooky day. #momlife But, here are some pictures of our little family at music class and trick-or-treating! 


Corey's costume really speaks for itself. He was born to be Mr. Stay Puft. His cheeks earned him the right. 







35 36 37 38