02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: Great Kids' Books for Fall 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Great Kids' Books for Fall

34
I have a real problem when it comes to Half Price Books. I go in there with the high hopes of selling some old books and getting some moola to walk out the door with. 

Yeah. 

That never happens. 

Inevitably, they take forever* to tell me how much I'll get for my books. By the time they call my name, I've got a pile of books and goodies so high in my little hand basket that I have to set it down every ten feet because it's too heavy to carry. Such a problem!

*It's literally a whole five minutes.

But, with a face like this waiting for you, it's hard not to raid the kiddies section and get some fun stuff to bring home. I mean really, look at those cheekies. 


This past time I went to HPB, they had some adorable books on display for Halloween and fall. I already had a few of them given to us as gifts, but I did snag a few extras, too!

These books make for some great gifts for others or for your own little library. They're all sweet and filled with fall fun! 

Scaredy-Cat, Splat!


I Love You, Little Pumpkin!


A Halloween Scare in Texas


Click, Clack, Boo!


Plumply, Dumply Pumpkin


35 36 37 38