02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: Mario Batali's Chipotle Steak and Mexican Corn 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Mario Batali's Chipotle Steak and Mexican Corn

34
I do love the summer. You wanna know why? My husband cooks more than I do. 

Okay, that's not true. But he does cook more than usual which gives me more time to play with our little man and sip a little cocktail. 

This recipe from Mario Batali (love him) was super simple, quick, and oh-so-scrumptious. I've just included the link because he's a lot better at explaining his own recipes than I am. 


This. Corn. 

Oh. My. 

So salty. So cheesy. So crunchy. Perfect for summer (and my belly).


The chipotle seasoning he's talking about in the corn recipe is just part of the chipotle seasoning you make for the steaks. Makes it that much easier! 

 Recipe available HERE
35 36 37 38