02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: Corey's Nautical Nursery 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Corey's Nautical Nursery

34
Baby G is a boy! We had our little bundle on November 24, 2015. We waited until the big day to find out the gender (and therefore decorate the nursery). We just bought white nursery furniture and then decided to buy a few decorations for either the boy's or the girl's nursery. I knew if it was a boy, I wanted to go with a nautical theme. The girl's... I'll keep to myself until that day comes!

Here are some pictures from the nursery:

Crib - Anchor Crib Sheet - Buy Buy Baby Nautical Collection


Anchor Bin


Mobile


Whale Wall Art - Captain Plaque


Bookshelves



 Anchor Hook


 Changing Table - Red Buoy - Anchor - Treasure Map


Printables


Picture Frame - Print


Nightlight



To stay organized, I did some Pinteresting and found these goodies:

Closet Dividers


Drawer Organizers



Wooden Organization Labels


35 36 37 38