02 03 Batali, Dior, and Dewey Walk into a Bar...: Christmas Deco 2015 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas Deco 2015

34
To get way prepared before Baby G arrives, we went ahead and decorated for Christmas a bit early! I figure we just won't have the time or energy to devote, and Christmas is just not one of those holidays you can skip over. 

We hadn't decorated our tree yet in this picture, but I just love how cozy it makes me feel.


These little shelves are right by our fireplace and TV. I love being able to decorate them for the changing seasons and holidays.




My mom and I had some fun getting new things like this sweet sign and the "joy" and "noel" pieces from Hobby Lobby this year. They had a 50% off all holiday items sale, and I was in absolute heaven.


Our stockings are so much fun, too! We ordered them from Land's End and L.L. Bean. We're planning on ordering one for my mom (Noni) and Baby G once we know the little one's name! (We're waiting to find out the gender, so it will all be a fun surprise to tell everyone the gender and the name at the same time).


This is the in the corner of our dining room. I really like having just a little sparkle and pop in this usually dark corner. 



The dining table still needs a little more oomph, so I'll have to keep brainstorming. It'll do for now.



Our half bath gets the most traffic when people come to visit, so I really wanted it to be inviting. The J&L letters are from a wedding shower two of my best friends threw for us. The little red thing is our Scentsy that keeps the bathroom smelling purty when we do receive all our visitors. I'm thinking with the holidays and Baby G coming, we're going to need to keep this little area as nice as possible. 


And just so you can see what it looks like without those lights on. 


And a pop 'o' color in the corner.


Our entryway is my new favorite spot to decorate. We just got the hutch earlier this year from Haverty's. I'm absolutely obsessed with it not only because it's functional, but beautiful as well. The curtain rod still needs a little more deco, but the wreath will do for now!


The white party bucket is from Pottery Barn and it serves as a great decorative piece and also for serving drinky-poos when we're hosting parties.


I love these sweet reindeer we found at Hobby Lobby. 


Pier 1 had the best candles and holders this year (plus they were on sale). The candle holders actually illuminate (once I get batteries in them). The little antler piece was actually an ornament I just decided to use on the mantle instead. 


If you haven't discovered Joss & Main, then you're missing out. I have the app now (so dangerous), but the sales are ridiculous. This gorgeous wreath was only $40 plus it was free shipping! 


35 36 37 38